SAP Security Admin
*LOCAL ONLY ****
Roles & Responsibilities
- Polaris Compliance, Controls & Security Team Member.
- Design, implement & sustain the global SAP role structure, including standard business roles, global process roles, derived roles & associated SAP security processes.
- Implement SAP GRC Access Control 10.0 suite of programs, including user provisioning, segregation of duty management, emergency access, role management, workflow design & GRC trigger processing.
- Accountable for SAP security tasks across all project phases, including design, build, testing, cutover & post go-live support.
- Interact with the controls team members to help ensure SAP security is adequately addressing financial reporting, operational & other compliance requirements.
- Coordinate with the Polaris Organizational Change Management & Infrastructure teams regarding transactions, training & security for users.
- Bachelor’s degree level of education
- Over 5 years IT experience
- Project management skills
- Experience with SAP security authorization concepts across SAP components.
- SAP application security design & implementation experience.
- Strong understanding of segregation of duties frameworks.
- Knowledge of SAP security design & implementation methodology, SAP business processes, user provisioning processes, security maintenance processes, & leading practices
- Configuration experience with SAP GRC Access Control 10.0
- Results oriented
- Strong organization & planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Travel will be required to support SAP deployments