SAP Security Admin
*LOCAL ONLY ****
Roles & Responsibilities
– Polaris Compliance, Controls & Security Team Member.
– Design, implement & sustain the global SAP role structure, including standard business roles, global process roles, derived roles & associated SAP security processes.
– Implement SAP GRC Access Control 10.0 suite of programs, including user provisioning, segregation of duty management, emergency access, role management, workflow design & GRC trigger processing.
– Accountable for SAP security tasks across all project phases, including design, build, testing, cutover & post go-live support.
– Interact with the controls team members to help ensure SAP security is adequately addressing financial reporting, operational & other compliance requirements.
– Coordinate with the Polaris Organizational Change Management & Infrastructure teams regarding transactions, training & security for users.
– Bachelor’s degree level of education
– Over 5 years IT experience
– Project management skills
– Experience with SAP security authorization concepts across SAP components.
– SAP application security design & implementation experience.
– Strong understanding of segregation of duties frameworks.
– Knowledge of SAP security design & implementation methodology, SAP business processes, user provisioning processes, security maintenance processes, & leading practices
– Configuration experience with SAP GRC Access Control 10.0
– Results oriented
– Strong organization & planning skills
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
– Travel will be required to support SAP deployments