Mobile Application Developer
Schoology is a fast paced, venture backed startup eager to hire talented developers. If you are interested in joining an energetic team of young entrepreneurs, and you are excited to learn new technologies that push the envelope forward in an industry that desperately needs innovation, then Schoology is perfect for you. Schoology is located in a loft space in downtown NYC and offers competitive salaries, employee stock options, benefits, and all the gummy bears you could ever eat. Come join us!
Schoology is an academic social network and learning platform that makes it easy for users to create, manage, and share academic content. The platform has the tools needed to manage an online classroom, and the look, feel, and functionality of popular social networks.
- Work on our mobile development operations and help develop best practices for future development
- Be involved in all aspects of development — playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions
- Be self motivated to meet aggressive deadlines in a rapid application development environment
- Proficient in either Java, Objective-C/Cocoa (both would be a huge plus!)
- Extensive mobile development experience with either iOS or Android devices
- Experience working with Web Services (e.g. REST, SOAP) in a highly scalable, highly available environment
- Strong fundamental understanding of web application technology
- Strong understanding of mobile application development
- Good communications skills and organization skills
- Ability and desire to learn new applications/processes/environment
How to apply:
Please email your resume/CV to [email protected]